~directive = KILL while enemies = PRESENT: execute(directive)~
Obtain this Destiny 1 Classic Pulse Remake with new upgrades!
The Masterworked Catalyst grants a perk, called ‘Parasitism‘, which increases SIVA nanite damage, and enemies that die with SIVA nanites attached to them will spawn additional SIVA nanites.After you have unlocked and equipped the Outbreak Catalyst, you can then complete the puzzle encounter in the Heroic ‘Zero Hour’ mission. Successful completion of this puzzle grants you the Zero Hour Ship Schematic and also, an extra 13% progress towards the ‘SIVA Particulate’ step of the Outbreak Catalyst. y
How Our Service Works
1). Once you place your order, one of our professional boosters will be assigned to you. We will notify you before we begin and again once your order is complete through your preferred method of contact.d of contact.
2). When the order is finished, you will be notified immediately via your preferred method of contact.
3). If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact us through text, our live chat, or email.
We DON’T use any programs, bots, or cheats. All services are by professionals who do this for a living.
• Questline for Zero Hour Mission
To get access to the Zero Hour mission you first need to have completed the Planetary missions on Titan for the Rat King. After that, you need to find a secret Fallen Transponder in the Heroic Adventure – ‘Bad Neighbours‘. Once this has been completed you need to visit Lost Sectors and collect the 6 hidden Nodes to charge up the Fallen Transponder. With a fully charged ‘Fallen Transponder’ you will have now unlocked the ‘Zero Hour‘ mission.
• Zero Hour Mission ‘Normal‘ Difficulty
Once you have completed all the necessary steps to gain access to the Zero Hour mission, the first task is to complete it on ‘Normal‘ difficulty to be awarded the Outbreak Perfected.
By completing the Normal version of Zero Hour within 15 minutes you will complete the Triumph ‘Expedited Exfiltration’ and be rewarded with the Emblem ‘Quarantine Zone’.
• Zero Hour Mission ‘Heroic‘ Difficulty / Unlocking the Catalyst
To unlock the Catalyst for Outbreak Perfected you have to beat ‘Zero Hour’ on Heroicdifficulty. Once you complete the mission you will receive the Catalyst and 20% progression on the SIVA Particulate step of the catalyst. You can only receive 20% progression on the Catalyst each reset, so to complete the full Catalyst progression you will need to do one Heroic Zero Hour completion a week for a total of 5 weeks. (Excluding the Puzzle Encounter Bonus – details below.)
If you need assistance comping this Weapon Quest and/or catalyst, our team is primed and ready!
• Must be at least 660 Power Level. for Normal Completion. • Must be at least 680 Power Level. for Heroic Completion. • Must be at least 700 Power Level. for Time Trial.
If you need assistance meeting these requirements please contact us. Orders that do not meet these requirements may be refunded or maytake longer to fulfill*
Recovery (We Play For You)
• Leave your account login information in the checkout form. [Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
• Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form. We will contact you via text/email before we begin your order and again once it’s complete.
Carry (Play With Our Team)
• Leave your account in-game username (ex. PSN, Gamertag, or Steam Username/Friend Code) in the checkout form. [Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
• Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form. We will contact you via text/email first, then one of our teams will and contact you directly to schedule the run.
If you are concerned about security or reliability, please see ourReviewsandF.A.Q.pages.
If you have any questions, please contact our live support chat by clicking on the widget on the bottom right of this page or by sending us an email through ourContact Page.