Tiered Difficulties and many new rewards released with Shadowkeep!
This new activity, called the Nightfall Ordeal, comes with 4 different tiered difficulties and 2 new weekly challenges. Completing one of these difficulties while achieving a minimum of 100,000 points will grant you the highest possible rewards. The higher the tier completed, the greater the progress towards the weekly challenges. The strike varies by week and each specific nightfall has its own exclusive reward for you to obtain!
Contact us in chat to find out this week’s strike and exclusive rewards!
How Our Service Works
1). Once you place your order, one of our professional boosters will be assigned to you. We will notify you before we begin and again once your order is complete through our website live chat, email, or your preferred method of contact.
2). When the order is finished, you will be notified immediately via website chat and email, or your preferred method of contact.
3). If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact us through our live chat or email.
We DON’T use any programs, bots, or cheats. All services are by professionals who do this for a living.
Our team will complete this challenge for you by earning 5 total weekly points.
Weekly Challenge – 100K • Pinnacle Gear
Grants the best possible rewards and recommended 935-940 Power Level.
Play WITH us or we can play FOR you!
• Must own the Shadowkeep DLC & Season Pass. • Must meet the Power Level Requirements for the selected Nightfall: Ordeal Difficulty.
If you need assistance meeting these requirements please contact us. Orders that do not meet these requirements may be refunded or maytake longer to fulfill*
Recovery (We Play For You)
• Leave your account login information in the checkout form. [Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
• Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form. We will contact you via text/email before we begin your order and again once it’s complete.
Carry (Play With Our Team)
• Leave your account in-game username (ex. PSN, Gamertag, or Steam Username/Friend Code) in the checkout form. [Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
• Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form. We will contact you via text/email first, then one of our teams will and contact you directly to schedule the run.
If you are concerned about security or reliability, please see ourReviewsandF.A.Q.pages.
If you have any questions, please contact our live support chat by clicking on the widget. on the bottom right of this page or by sending us an email through ourContact Page.