Black Talon Catalyst Completion
“His life brought peace to the Reef. His death brings a sword.” —Crows of the Black Hull
NOTE: If you have progress on this Catalyst, let us know in chat and a discount can be applied.
Let us Masterwork your Black Talon Catalyst!.
The Black Talon Catalyst can be obtained as a random drop within Strikes, Gambit, or Crucible. This is not a service for obtaining the catalyst. This IS a service for completing the catalyst once it has already been acquired. We will complete the 350 Kills with the Black Talon necessary to masterwork your Catalyst.
• How Our Service Works •
1). Once you place your order, one of our professional boosters will be assigned to you. We will notify you before we begin and again once your order is complete through our website live chat, email, or your preferred method of contact.
2). When the order is finished, you will be notified immediately via website chat and email, or your preferred method of contact.
3). If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact us through our live chat, email, or text message.
We DON’T use any programs, bots, or cheats. All services are by professionals who do this for a living.
• Masterworked Buff •
• This weapon generates Orbs on multi-kills and displays the number of enemies defeated by using it.
• Shots blocked immediately after guarding increase the damage of Crow’s Wings for a very short duration.
• Must already have the Black Talon Catalyst.
• Must be at least 900 Power Level.
• Must have the Season Pass.
• We do NOT provide the service for obtaining the Catalyst, only the completion of it.
If you need assistance meeting these requirements please contact us.
Orders that do not meet these requirements may be refunded or may take longer to fulfill*
RECOVERY • (We Play For You)
• Leave your account login information in the checkout form.
[Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
• Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form.
We will contact you via text/email before we begin your order and again once it’s complete.
If you have any questions, please contact us through our live support chat by clicking on the widget on the bottom right of this page or by email through our Contact Page.
If you are concerned about security or reliability, please see our Reviews and F.A.Q. pages.